Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hello Again

Hello friends..

Sorry for such a delay. Life has been hectic with NLFW and getting prepared for Congo.

You can get up to speed at these links if you choose.

www.atthelink.com
www.allaboardthehtrain.com

It's been an overwhelming in I guess a good way couple of weeks with the new pressures that face me at NLFW and the work I'm attempting to get done. Never thought I would become a social worker but it's what's happening. I guess we all should be social workers because we're all dealing with people everyday and I believe the world would be a little bit better if we all make efforts of understanding the factors facing each others lives.

We've got to acknowledge that we can't, no matter how hard we try get away from "people." Unless you're willing to move to some remote place in the world and live off the land by yourself forever. How amazing that sounds and how meaningless and lonely you would be.

I don't know where the journey is going..

No comments: