Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Where is the Journey Going?

Big question there.. Where is the Journey Going?

Wouldn't it be amazing if any of us could answer a question like that for ourselves? Oh, I'm headed to this and going to be just like this and have these things and do this with my life. Just after I write that, I begin thinking about how lame that would be. What would I/you do with ourselves if we knew everything before we got there.

I've felt a comfort and to be honest, a security in who I am lately. I am getting a sense of who God has created me to be and for what purpose. I don't think I am responding to anything that God isn't calling us all to be a part of, but I do feel that I am sensing the Spirit of God around me and guiding me towards it.

God is calling us to be better people by loving someone else more than ourselves. I get overwhelmed daily by the amount of people that suffer because I or we don't help them. Maybe we don't help because we don't have thousands of dollars in our pocket to donate or even know how best to help. But, I don't think that that is what it's about. It's for me to say I don't know how to fix that but I'll find someone that can and by doing so, commit to someone else.

I know my blogs probably sound a lot alike, but it's part of the journey right now. I can't get over it and I'm in journey for myself to get this concept.

I have to help first and foremost...

The Journey is good

No comments: